Final chance: save on your Dubai tickets before our special offer ends
FIPP Middle East & Africa takes place in Dubai, from 10-11 February 2016. FIPP ME&A will be a truly international event not to be missed if you have an interest in media trends around the world in general and in the Middle East and Africa in particular.
Delegates will hear from the likes of 7AWI, Bloomberg Media, Carat-ICA, cvent, Dubai Lynx, Edelman Dabo, GN Publishing, Google, Hearst, Immediate Media Co., India Today Group, Media24, MEED, Motivate Publishing, PwC, Ringier Africa, Saudi Specialised Publishing Company, Time Inc., and more.
Some of the themes that will be explored at FIPP Middle East & Africa are:
- The future of mobile and content players’ place within this world
- Developing digital businesses in MENA and in Africa
- Developing media brands to take advantage of the full market opportunity
- Key themes in content-driven media innovation around the world
- Industry transformation and revitalisation: magazine media today
- How to build a successful events business from a traditional print brand
- How to make print work in a digital age
- Why creativity matters
- Building international media brands across borders
- A look into Saudi Arabia, Iran and Sub-Saharan African media markets
See an outline of the programme here.
Remember, our Early Bird offer ends on 15 December. Register today to save on your delegate tickets for what will be a must-attend media event in Dubai.
We hope to see you in Dubai.